As the technology is becoming increasingly advanced, the demand for Smart phones is also growing and so is the security issues. There are many chances of hackers hacking the phones where the valuable data is corrupted. IPhone’s are highly acclaimed for their bountiful apps. The security apps are those apps which keep up your mobile phone’s safety issues and protect you and your phone’s confidential data from malicious software. The key functions of these applications are to manage all the files and folders confidentially, filter spam and trace your phone when lost or stolen etc. apart from these; it also notifies the updates constantly regarding the security threats of your iPhone. These are categorised into several types
About the Author: The guest post was contributed by Emily, financial guest blogger from Manchester, UK. Find out more about her finance related blogs @financeport
- Password administration - This helps you to manage the details in all your accounts you use through your phone like bank, credit and debit transactions etc. by setting up a password or a touch phenomenon.
- Spam deterrence - This classification of apps detect, filter and block any viruses, worms, Trojans etc. that may appear through your inbox.
- Theft shield - This category consists of apps that trace your phone when lost and remotely locks it in case it’s stolen. This guards the phone.
- File cryptography - It protects complex files and folders on your phone by setting a password or a touch wizard and by using Wi-Fi, it links and transfers files between your iPhone and laptop/computer.
The top 10 security apps for your iPhone are
- Folder lock: This is a user-friendly application for the iPhone to protect your folders by giving a password/PIN to log into the desired file.
- Mobile Active Defence: It is the smart phone security enterprise which takes care of the compliance and security issues. It locks the iPhones, iPad and Tablets to security extents. It is an authorised company.
- 1 Password: As the name states, the iPhone can be locked and the accounts can be managed only with a single password. This uses a sophisticated password.
- iCam Viewer: This is a free video scrutiny iPhone app which allows you to view up to 8 security IP or CCTV cams from your phone through a local link or tenuously through internet.
- Splash ID: It is a typical password manager which securely stocks your usernames, passwords, PINS and account statements etc.
- Spam Arrest: It protects your inbox from spam without entering into the mails or messages.The spam gets automatically detected and this magnificent app deletes the junk without allowing it to enter.
- Snap: It tracks the food you eat and it mystically tells what meals you took. This app meal snap allows you to take snaps of the food you take.
- iDiscrete: This is a security measure to keep your private life isolated where you can share photos videos etc.
- Firewall IP: It’s the only firewall available to track the IP of the network that tries to connect with your iPhone.
- Cisco SIO to go: It’s the global security information manager which alerts you about important security matters. It’s a network.
The IPhone is already half protected as the smart thing about Apple is that it declines to accept any virus. So stay protected from other malware by applying the appropriate apps which fit your needs. Now, nobody can stop the curiosity to abstain the iPhone on knowing the astounding facts. If you run short of money to buy the iPhone, opt for same day cash loans which serve your need without any credit check. Hurry up; get the Smart phone today to revel in the vast features.